Our Mission is to provide grounded presence, consistent companionship, education, coaching, and advocacy to individuals and families wanting support on their sacred walk to end of life. We also raise the conversation and consciousness of death, dying and grief by offering education, workshops and resources to the beautiful community around us.
Who do we serve?
- Any person, family, or groups wanting a conscious conversation on death.
- The actively dying and terminally ill, their families and caregivers.
- Any person or family wanting support and companionship, so they are not alone through the dying process.
- Individuals, families or groups seeking resources and information on how to plan for death, vigil, after death care, home funerals, and green burials.
- Individuals, caregivers and families seeking dedicated, consistent and compassionate guidance, support, respite, vigil assistance, or ceremony for their dying loved one.
- Individuals needing to process loss and grief in a safe, nonjudgemental container.
- Anyone looking for a Conscious Dying community that offers opportunities for education, arts, circles, discussions, sacred containers and personal growth,
- Communities, organizations, and groups who would like a presentation or workshop on the spiritual, emotional, practical, and physical realities of death, loss, grief, and how it contributes to the celebration of life.